BUSINESS FOR SALE S-2605

LAWN MOWER MAINTENANCE & REPAIR BUSINESS PERFORMED AT CUSTOMER’S HOME

Approximately 85% of the revenues are generated from performing service at the customer’s home using multiple mobile workshops (trucks/trailers). The remaining 15% of revenues are generated at the company’s shop where more major service and repairs are performed.

The typical service includes sharpening the blade, changing the oil, replacing the spark plug and air filter, checking the RPM’s, and partially cleaning the carburetor.

The business was started over 25 years ago.  Professional management systems in place.

Investment Highlights:
1. Loyal customer base of repeat business each year
2. Steadily growing business. 2019 is up 16% YTD over 2018
3. Opportunity to expand service territory. Untapped Greater Cincinnati territory could double sales.
4. The company has long term full time employees & uses part-time help during the busy season
5. Excellent margins and profitability
6. Perfect add-on to lawn care and landscaping companies since cross-over business with the company’s 6,000 customers is very is possible
7. The business could be franchised

Reason for Sale:

The owner has another business that he wishes to devote his time.

Asking Price:

The business is being offered as an asset sale which includes all equipment/assets used in the business, and intangibles for $ 319,000, free and clear of all debt.

 

Number of Jobs Performed each Year
2017        2,658
2018        3,105
2019        3,600Proj. based on current
2019 growth

 

Financial:

P&L SUMMARY:2019 Esti.20182017
Total Revenue        500,000        439,094      386,849
ACF        150,000        123,003        91,762
ACF: Net Income / Cash Flow of the business before owner salary, perks, interest & depreciation.
ASSETS INCLUDED IN PURCHASE:
Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment, including 3 Trucks & Trailers60,505
Inventory at Cost27,800
Total88,305

 

 

DETAILED OFFERING MEMORANDUM IS AVAILABLE
For Further Information Contact:
KEATE PARTNERS, LTD.
1095 Nimitzview Dr. Suite 201
Cincinnati, OH 45230
(513) 241-3700 Fax (513) 672-9386
www.keatepartners.com
Business Sales · Mergers · Acquisitions · Valuations

Return to Business Listings

Contact us about listing S-2605

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone

Please indicate if you have worked with someone in our firm (required)

Your Message